French DELF A1
The course aims to prepare you to sit the DELF A1.
This course will also enable you to hold a short conversation in French in various everyday situations.
This course is suitable if you are a beginner but a very basic knowledge of the language would be useful such as saying your name, counting up to ten and greeting people in French etc.
What topics will we cover?
– speaking about yourself and others
– expressing preferences
– talk about your work, routine & work
– talking about your hobbies and routine
– organising a trip/ buying a ticket (accomodation,transport etc.)
– understanding directions
– buying food and clothes
– using numbers and time
– ordering food in a restaurant