French DELF A1
This course aims to prepare you to sit the DELF A1.
You will learn how to hold a short conversation in French in various everyday situations. The course is suitable if you are a beginner but a very basic knowledge of the language would be useful such as saying your name, counting up to ten and greeting people in French etc.
What topics will we cover?
- speaking about yourself and others
- expressing preferences
- talk about your work, routine & work
- talking about your hobbies and routine
- organising a trip/ buying a ticket (accommodation, transport etc.)
- understanding directions
- buying food and clothes
- using numbers and time
- ordering food in a restaurant
Any question? Contact me