LEARN FRENCH THE WAY IT IS SPOKEN IN REAL LIFE
Together, we will study what to say in daily life situations and how to:
- speak about yourself (family, friends, job, hobbies, opinions),
- ask questions,
- express your likes & dislikes,
- book a bedroom or a table,
- ask for directions,
- make a telephone call and leave a message,
- socialize with the locals,
…among other things.
We will also study:
- French expressions and sayings
- and a little bit of French slang!
I believe that language only really means something when used in authentic and useful ways; therefore, with me, you will always learn French relevant to life outside the classroom.
What does the price include?
For each tailor-made 60-minute one-to-one lesson, at no extra cost, I will:
- Provide you with free online learning material (presentations, hand-outs, and audio-visual material)
- If you wish, give you homework and correct it for you before the following lesson (most language teachers do not offer this additional work, but it is crucial to make real & quick progress!)
In addition to the lesson and the homework, I will create online flashcards and games based on the lesson’s vocabulary. They are great for practising and revising French daily. You can use them with different devices like your mobile, tablet, computer etc. at no extra cost.
All the lessons are customisable. I will listen to you and adapt and modify them where and when appropriate.
Would you like to learn more about my General French lessons?
Here are the courses outlines:
- Beginner level
- Elementary level
- Intermediate level
- Upper-Intermediate level
- Advanced level
- Proficiency level
To discuss your needs and course content, please contact me.