Learn how to:
- explain a project/ a mission in French
- communicate with French-speaking colleagues
- make a presentation in French
- take part in French in a meeting, conference call or telephone conversations
- improve your written communication in French at work
Material used: newspapers’ articles, graph, maps, TV/ radio programmes, documentaries, official documents, podcasts etc.
Suitable for those who have an intermediate or advanced level. You can self-assess your language skills by using the European languages framework. Of course, I will confirm your level at the end of our trial lesson.
For each tailor-made 60-minute one-to-one lesson, at no extra cost, I will:
- Provide you with free online learning material based on documents regarding the European/ International Institutions
- If you wish, give you homework for you to complete before the following lesson
- Correct your homework (Most teachers do not offer this additional work but it is crucial in order to make real & quick progress!)
EXTRA: In addition to the lessons and the homework and in order to practice your French on a daily basis, I will create online flashcards and games you can use with different devices like your mobile, tablet, computer etc.
A language cannot be learnt in isolation, and therefore you will also work on your command of general language skills. As part of this, you will take a systematic approach to grammar, vocabulary development, and skills work. All the lessons are truly tailor made courses and customisable. I will listen to you and adapt and modify them where and when appropriate. To discuss your needs and course content, please contact me.