My name is Stéphanie; I am a native French teacher who offers French lessons on Skype or Zoom at beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels.
I teach real French for real life, the way French native speakers speak it. My lessons are truly tailor-made; I adapt them to your needs and preferences.
Once we establish your objectives, we focus on YOUR priorities.
HOW CAN I HELP YOU?
- Do you need help to speak in French to your colleagues, clients, or patients?
- You need to improve your French because maybe you work in an international environment where it is widely used (Ex: a European institution, an international organization, or an NGO)?
- Or maybe you need to prepare for an exam or a citizenship test?
- Or you’ve just bought a house in France (congratulations!) and need to be able to communicate with … the plumber?
- Will you soon meet your future French-speaking in-laws for the first time, and you would prefer not to be called a wallflower?
- Or simply you have booked your holiday in France, and you’d like to learn key phrases?
- None of the above? Great! I like diversity and challenges! : )
Whatever your needs and objectives are, just drop me an email and let me know how I could help you.
During the lessons, we will work together to make sure you are ready to face any daily life situation by studying vocabulary and grammar in context and practising role-plays. Together, we will systematically review and recycle new language to ensure it remains active and memorable for you. If you wish, I will provide you with homework. It would allow you to practice new concepts and reinvest your knowledge.
In addition to the lessons and the homework and to practise your French on a daily basis, I will create online flashcards and games you can use with different devices like your mobile, tablet, computer etc. at no extra cost.
At the moment, I teach Sunday to Thursday from 10.45 am until 9 pm (local time in France). So you can enjoy the convenience of a lesson on Sunday from the comfort of your own home or, if you are working, during your lunch break or after work.
Does it sound interesting, but you are still not sure whether my French lessons on Skype or Zoom are really for you? Then why not book a FREE 30-MINUTE TRIAL LESSON : )
If you wish to book a trial lesson, please send me an email and let me know when would be convenient for you. Due to high teaching workload, trial lessons are only available on request at the moment. This free trial lesson will enable me to assess your level and determine your needs from the very start. Assuming you enjoy the lesson, we can then continue to work towards achieving your goals. However, if for any reason you are dissatisfied and do not wish to continue, we just say goodbye.
Merci et à bientôt j’espère! : )
To contact me, please click here