French for civil and servants diplomatic staff working for a European/International institution (ex NATO, ICJ, EPO)
- how to talk in a formal manner which is crucial to communicate in your professional environment
- how to talk in French about your job and institution (ex: the recent events/ news, the common agricultural policy, the Euro/ the European central bank, European justice, the UN or WHO etc)
- improve your communication skills with French-speaking colleagues
- improve your fluency by developing your vocabulary in order to talk in a more natural way by learning new words, synonyms, idiomatic expressions and avoid repetitions
- acquire more autonomy by learning how to autocorrect your mistakes.
Material used: newspapers’ articles, graph, maps, TV/ radio programmes, documentaries, official documents, podcasts etc.
Suitable for those who have an intermediate or advanced level. You can self-assess your language skills by using the European language’s framework. Of course, I will confirm your level at the end of our trial lesson.
For each tailor-made 60-minute one-to-one lesson, at no extra cost, I will:
- Provide you with free online learning material based on documents regarding the European/ International Institutions
- If you wish, give you homework for you to complete before the following lesson
- Correct your homework (Most teachers do not offer this additional work but it is crucial in order to make real & quick progress!)
EXTRA: In addition to the lessons and the homework and in order to practice your French on a daily basis, I will create online flashcards and games you can use with different devices like your mobile, tablet, computer etc.
A language cannot be learnt in isolation, and therefore you will also work on your command of general language skills. As part of this, you will take a systematic approach to grammar, vocabulary development, and skills work. All the lessons are truly tailor-made courses and customisable. I will listen to you and adapt and modify them where and when appropriate. To discuss your needs and course content, please contact me.