NEW TO SKYPE or ZOOM?
Skype & Zoom are free software which allow you to make free audio and video calls, everywhere in the world. So you only pay for your tuition with me, nothing else.
Language Training by Skype or Zoom is:
- The ultimate flexibility: you choose WHEN and WHERE to have your lesson
- No need to commute to a school, no travel costs, you save time, money & energy!
- No minimum commitment: buy as many or as few language classes as you need or want
- It is a very effective way of learning: there’s no sitting back and staring out of the window as you are naturally drawn towards the screen and focus 100% on the lesson.
- Free learning material (documents and learning material shared online): unless you wish to buy a textbook, I will provide the learning material for free!
- Immediate written correction: during the lesson, the chatbox allows us to exchange note. I can write corrections or suggestions, vocabulary, as we speak – in French, naturally.
- Free homework resources & correction
- The perfect way to easily catch up on a missed lesson or complement to traditional face-to-face lessons.
- The communicative practice you need to make self-study worthwhile
DOWNLOAD SKYPE or ZOOM:
It takes a few minutes to download the programme. Both of them are really easy and quick to learn how to use, even if you’re a technophobe. Skype or Zoom requires no more than a computer, webcam and good internet connection.
- If you want to learn how to download and use Skype, please click here.
- If you want to learn how to download and use Zoom, please click here.
- To learn more about my online lessons, click here.
- If you need help, contact me.
HAVE A LOOK AT MY VIDEO (I made it myself with ), and see how it worked well for Tim ; ) !