A trial lesson lasts 30 minutes/the same person can book a trial lesson only once every 2 months. A trial lesson lesson can be postponed/ rescheduled only once.
*Due to high teaching workload, free trial lessons are suspended at the moment but it is still possible to buy a single lesson.
- Payment: full payment is required at least 24 hours in advance via my booking system.
- Cancellation: I understand that special circumstances are unavoidable and a cancellation may be necessary. You can cancel and re-schedule via the booking system where you booked your lessons, just log in via the website. You can also e-mail me or send me a text message if you have any questions or problems. Remember, any cancellation and/or rescheduling needs to be done no less than 24hrs before your lesson is due to start. If you cancel less than 24hrs before your lesson, you still have to pay for the lesson as it would be too late for me to give the time slot to someone else. If I cancel a lesson, I will refund you or recredit your student account.
- Rescheduling/ Postponing: the same lesson can be postponed/ rescheduled only once without being charged via my onlihne booking system.
- Lateness: I will wait for you 15 minutes after the starting time of the lesson. Unfortunately, if you are late, the lesson will probably need to finish on time anyway. This is because I will likely have another student afterwards, so it simply won’t be possible to add on extra time at the end.Very rarely I might be running late, in which case I will contact to let you know as soon as possible. If I am able to, I will make up for lost time or, more likely, it can be added on to the next lesson.
- No show: the lesson will be charged.
- Lessons for your child: During the lesson an adult must stay in the same room to supervise and assist him/her with the technology if needed. The supervision of an adult is compulsory throughout the lesson.