“Communication is the bridge between confusion and clarity.” Nat Turner.
… For more clarity, please take a couple of minutes to read my terms & conditions!
- The same person can book a trial lesson only once.
- I can only offer a limited number of free trial lessons every month that’s why a trial lesson can be postponed/ rescheduled ONLY ONCE if you give me at least 24-hour notice. If for any reason, you miss your trial lesson, it is still possible to book a single lesson called “Pay-as-You-Go” instead.
- Please note that whenever I offer a free trial lesson, I make sure I have availability until the day we meet on Skype/ Zoom, but I cannot guarantee that I will have availability if you decide to wait for a few days/weeks before making your decision.
- Due to high teaching workload, trial lessons are only available on request at the moment. To book a trial lesson, please contact me.
Skype/ Zoom lessons:
Full payment is required at least 24 hours in advance via my booking system.
- if you wish to purchase a lesson package, please contact me beforehand, just to make sure we can find a time for your lessons that works for both of us over a few weeks.
- All the lessons must be booked at once in order to secure your favourite time slot(s) for each week.
- If you book an 8-week package, you’ll have 10 weeks to have your lessons, starting from the day you had your first lesson of the lesson package.
- Lesson packages are non-refundable.
- Any rescheduling needs to be done no less than 24 hours before your lesson is due to start. If I cancel a lesson, I will refund you or re-credit your student account.
- The possibility of rescheduling a lesson cannot be guaranteed. I will do my best to help you, but it will depend on my availability that week. If it is not possible, the lesson will be cancelled and recredited to your student account.
- The same lesson can be postponed/ rescheduled only once without being charged via my online booking system.
- It is possible to reschedule/postpone a lesson from time to time, but it is not possible to reschedule/postpone all your lessons at once.
I understand that special circumstances are unavoidable and a cancellation may be necessary. You can cancel and re-schedule via the booking system where you booked your lessons, just log in via the website. You can also e-mail me or send me a text message if you have any questions or problems.
- I will wait for you 15 minutes after the starting time of the lesson. Unfortunately, if you are late, the lesson will probably need to finish on time anyway. This is because I will likely have another student afterwards, so it simply won’t be possible to add on extra time at the end.
- Very rarely, I might be running late, in which case I will contact to let you know as soon as possible. If I am able to, I will make up for lost time or, more likely, it can be added on to the next lesson.
The lesson will be charged.
Lessons for your child:
During the lesson, an adult must stay in the same room to supervise and assist him/her with the technology if needed. The supervision of an adult is compulsory throughout the lesson.
To learn more, please click here