A trial lesson lasts about 30 minutes (+ a few minutes to answer your questions). The same person can book a trial lesson only once. I can only offer a limited number of free trial lessons every month that’s why a trial lesson lesson can be postponed/ rescheduled ONLY ONCE if you give me at least a 24 hour notice. If for any reason you miss your trial lesson, it is still possible to book a single lesson called “Pay-as-You-Go”.
*Due to high teaching workload , trial lessons are only available on request at the moment. To book a trial lesson, please contact me.
- Lesson packages: if you wish to purchase a lesson package, please contact me beforehand, just to make sure we can find a time for your lessons that works for both of us over a few weeks. As soon as you purchase your lesson package, please book all your lessons at once.
- Payment: full payment is required at least 24 hours in advance via my booking system. Lesson packages are non-refundable.
- Cancellation: I understand that special circumstances are unavoidable and a cancellation may be necessary. You can cancel and re-schedule via the booking system where you booked your lessons, just log in via the website. You can also e-mail me or send me a text message if you have any questions or problems. Remember, any cancellation and/or rescheduling needs to be done no less than 24hrs before your lesson is due to start. When you book a lesson, the time slot is blocked just for you and nobody else can book it. If you cancel a lesson less than 24 hours in advance, it makes it impossible for me to give the time slot to someone else, that’s why you will have to pay for the lesson. If I cancel a lesson, I will refund you or recredit your student account.
- Rescheduling/ Postponing: it can be done no less than 24hrs before your lesson is due to start. Please note: the possibility of rescheduling a lesson cannot be guaranteed. I will do my best to help you but it will depend on my availability on that week. If it is not possible, the lesson will be cancelled and recredited to your student account.The same lesson can be postponed/ rescheduled only once without being charged via my online booking system. It is possible to reschedule/postpone a lesson from time to time but it is not possible to reschedule/postpone all your lessons at once.
- Lateness: I will wait for you 15 minutes after the starting time of the lesson. Unfortunately, if you are late, the lesson will probably need to finish on time anyway. This is because I will likely have another student afterwards, so it simply won’t be possible to add on extra time at the end.Very rarely I might be running late, in which case I will contact to let you know as soon as possible. If I am able to, I will make up for lost time or, more likely, it can be added on to the next lesson.
- No show: the lesson will be charged.
- Lessons for your child: During the lesson an adult must stay in the same room to supervise and assist him/her with the technology if needed. The supervision of an adult is compulsory throughout the lesson.