Will you be meeting your French-speaking parent-in-law (or maybe future parents- in-law) very soon? Don’t want to be a wallflower? Do you wonder about the French etiquette?
… It’s NEVER too late to learn and make a good impression!
Learn how to introduce/ talk about yourself, socialize in French; get know the do’s/don’ts, the traditions in France or Belgium or French-speaking Switzerland/Luxemburg.
Themes/Vocabulary could include the following elements:
- How to introduce yourself
- When to use “vous” and “tu”
- Vocabulary for the aperitif/ lunch or dinner
- How to talk about your family
- Describing your job
- French traditions
- French etiquette/ the do’s & don’ts
- Idiomatic expressions
For each tailor-made 60-minute one-to-one lesson, at no extra cost, I will:
- Provide you with free online learning material (presentations, hand-outs, and audio-visual material)
- If you wish, give you homework for you to complete before the following lesson
- Correct your homework (Most language schools do not offer this additional work but it is crucial in order to make real & quick progress!)
EXTRA: In addition to the lessons and the homework and in order to practice your French on a daily basis, I will create online flashcards and games you can use with different devices like your mobile, tablet, computer etc.
All the lessons are truly tailor-made courses and customisable. I will listen to you and adapt and modify them where and when appropriate.
To learn more about this course, do not hesitate to contact me.