This business French course is for companies, professionals or students who want to gain business communication skills and be operational in French within their field.
Learn how to:
- prepare for a job interview in French or for a question
- present yourself and your company
- make a presentation or a speech
- explain a project
- communicate in French with colleagues and clients
- take part in conference calls or telephone conversations
- improve your written communication at work
- strengthen your relationship with French-speaking colleagues and clients through a show of interest in the French language and culture
Drawing on situations and documents from the business world or the world of work, this course includes activities that are based on communicating in a professional setting and day-to-day interaction.
For each tailor-made 60-minute one-to-one lesson, at no extra cost, I will:
- Provide you with free online learning material (presentations, hand-outs, and audio-visual material)
- If you wish, give you homework for you to complete before the following lesson
- Correct your homework (Most language teachers do not offer this additional work but it is crucial in order to make real & quick progress!)
EXTRA: In addition to the lessons and the homework and in order to practice your French on a daily basis, I will create online flashcards and games you can use with different devices like your mobile, tablet, computer etc.
All the lessons are truly tailor-made courses and customisable. I will listen to you and adapt and modify them where and when appropriate. To discuss your needs and course content, please contact me.