I offer French for beginners, intermediate and advanced, via Skype or face-to-face (in London).
All courses are tailor-made.
- The ultimate flexibility: you choose when and where to have your lesson
- No need to commute to a school, no travel costs, you save time & money!
- Free learning material (documents and learning material shared online)
- Immediate written correction:via Skype, I am correcting all your mistakes immediately.
- No minimum commitment: buy as many or as few language classes as you need or want
- The perfect way to easily catch up on a missed lesson or complement to traditional face-to-face lessons.
- A great course follow-on option
- The communicative practice you need to make self-study worthwhile.
To learn more about Skype (how to download it and how it works), please click here.
I live and work in London. I only have face- to- face lessons in South-East London in the following areas: SE26 (Sydenham), SE23 (Crystal Palace/Honor Oak Park), SE4/ SE14 (Brokley/ New Cross Gate), E14 (London Bridge/ Canary Wharf).
Please see below to learn more about the available courses and click here for prices.
Busy? Need a bit of flexibility? Why not to try a blended course which allows you to have a certain number of lessons in person, via Skype or over the phone?
Contact me for more information and a quote.
The following courses are available:
Click on the course title to learn more about the programme you are interested in.
French lessons for general purpose:
– General French beginner
– General French elementary
– General French intermediate/ upper intermediate
– General French advanced level (with emphasis on conversation and accent reduction)
– General French crash course (weekdays or weekends)
– Holiday Essentials.
French for specific purposes:
– French at work
– French for French house owners
– French for relocation,
– French at university,
– Medical French,
– French for diplomatic staff/ civil servants working for the European institutions.
selected texts & newspaper articles, real life documents, comic strips, online material, PP slides, audio clips, music, YouTube videos, teacher’s own material.