French DELF B1
This course aims to prepare you to sit the DELF B1 by consolidating grammar structures and practising expressing opinions on various contemporary issues.
You should have done 3 years of French recently or have equivalent knowledge of the language and be able to hold a conversation about everyday life, using present, future and past tenses. You should also be familiar with the conditional and the subjunctive.
What topics will we cover?
- revisions of the past/ future/ conditional tenses
- subjunctive tense
- expressing opinions & emotions
- how to present a document
- how to extract detailed information from recordings
- searching for specific information in texts
- talking about environmental issues
- talking about leisure activities
- talking about health issues
- talking about education
Any question? Contact me