French DELF A2
The course aims to prepare you to sit the DELF A2. This course will also enable you to hold a short conversation in French in a wide range of everyday situations.
This course is suitable if you have studied French for about a year recently
What topics will we cover?
– introducing & talking about yourself
– talking about your hobbies
– describing your daily routine
– talking about holidays
– writing a letter/ a complaint
– giving your opinion and discussing alternatives
– talking about future plans and past events
– tenses: present/ future/ past & conditional