French DELF A2
The course aims to prepare you to sit the DELF A2. By the end of this course, you will be able to hold a short conversation in French in a wide range of everyday situations.
This course is suitable if you have studied French for about a year recently.
What topics will we cover?
- introducing & talking about yourself
- talking about your hobbies
- describing your daily routine
- talking about holidays
- writing a letter/ a complaint
- giving your opinion and discussing alternatives
- talking about future plans and past events
- tenses: present/ future/ past & conditional
Any question? Contact me