French DALF C1
This course will prepare you to sit the DALF C1 exam and master the 4 skills (speaking, listening, reading and writing). This is a demanding course, which requires a considerable amount of self- study.
What topics will we cover?
– reading, writing, discussion on specific topics related to contemporary France and French-speaking countries
– practising complex grammatical points.
– writing and speaking accurately and confidently about specific topics/areas
– extend your range of vocabulary
– improving your pronunciation
– improving your confidence.