This course will prepare you to sit the DALF C2 exam and master the 4 skills (speaking, listening, reading and writing). This is a demanding course, which requires a considerable amount of self- study.
Student should have passed the DALF C1 or have an equivalent level.
What topics will we cover?
– reading, writing, individual and group presentation
– analysing authentic documents
– practising complex grammatical points.
– writing and speaking accurately and confidently about specific topics/areas
– develop your range of vocabulary
– improve your confidence
– accent reduction